COVERED BUTTON SERVICE
Our covered button service is available for wholesale and retail customers. We have three styles of buttons dome shank, pancake shank and sew thru, available in sizes L16-L60 depending on the style. Please note there is a three day lead time for all orders.
For more information on this service, please contact the Hawes & Freer team to assist you with any queries and to place an order.
Hawes & Freer offers a fuse service in house for wholesale production runs. We are only able to fuse Hawes & Freer fusing products. To help us give you trouble free service, we make the following requests:
- The maximum recommended width of the fabric, which can be fused, is 97cm. The maximum block length is 150cm. Longer blocks and fusing must be supplied on rolls.
- Written instructions should always be supplied with every job. The fabric should be clearly marked right or wrong side.
- Interlining must be cut smaller than the fabric by 0.5-1cm all around. This prevents resin transferring onto the press belts, then back onto your fabric.
- We recommend that the fusing be cut warp to warp with the fabric.
- The material to be fused should be crease free.
- Any comments on cloth peculiarities, e.g. shrinkage, possible colour change etc., will be welcome so we can take steps to avoid such problems.
- Different fabrics require different press settings. Please supply off-cuts of cloth and interlining so we can test before proceeding.
- Lead time of 3-5 days for your order to be completed.
Differentiate your brand to other designers in the industry by choosing and developing a unique textile for the local or global market.
We work with a variety of trusted textile specialists worldwide, who produce our products at a high standard. Because of this we are now able to offer high quality printing and dyeing services with your exclusive prints and colours on a silk or polyester base. You can also view their collection to see what exceptional designs they have on offer.
Learn more about sourcing and developing your own fabrics if you are a brand that is able to meet minimums.
If you are looking for a specific textile that you think we may be able to source for you, please enquire below as we can put you in touch with the right people.
Identity Solutions have joined forces with Hawes & Freer and are now operating out of our Morningside premises. This joint venture will bring to the New Zealand Fashion Industry and New Zealand designers a total trims service. Identity’s has operated in New Zealand since Feb 1992.
Identity solutions supply the following:
- Woven Brand / Designer Labels
- Printed Cotton & Silk ribbon Labels
- Eco-friendly reused Polyester labels
- Woven & Printed hanger & waistband tape
- Swing Tags pre-strung with thread, ribbon or string
- Wholesale & Retail barcode & price stickers
- Content and Care Labels, (DIY systems, exstock or custom)
- Woven & Printed Size Pips (min100 per size ex stock)
- Leather, Rubber, Embroidery patches, trims & motifs
A full range of the products is available for you to view at our premises.